Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am not a crook!

DICK


I'm a political professional, who just moved to the area, and boy do I have some stories for you!!! My friends would say I'm pretty easy-going, for an up-tight stick in the mud. I'm up for just about anything, but I tend to remember almost nothing (as the depositions proved). I have a good sense of humor and am funny. I enjoy going out and having a good time. I'm not looking for anything serious, but if something else happens, it will happen - only time will tell. I am an honest person (no really, I am. I promise!) and would want the same honesty from the person I am with as I hate liars, cheats, thieves, and above all else, snitches! I would also want the person to have a good sense of humor and be positive towards life. Yep, that's about it. Oh and I would need her to be able to keep a secret, ya know? I mean just in case. You can never be too careful.

No comments: