Sunday, March 2, 2008

Good Things Come in Tiny Packages

Roy


I tend to go on a lot of first dates. My mom says I'm a really good-looking and sweet boy, and Mom's always right, right? I have a lot of allergies, so I never get to go outside, so if things like hiking, camping, fresh air, and sunlight are important to you, we're probably not a match. I like to be upfront with people, so I feel you should know that I always have to have an Epi-pen on me in case I come into contact with shellfish or peanuts or wheat or anything like that, but I've only had to use it twice this month, so it's not like it's a huge problem or anything. Also, if you have kids or pets, we probably won't work out. I have a lot of collections, and they are NOT TOYS! Kids and dogs don't seem to understand that. Anyway, hope to hear from you!



No comments: