Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Roger


Greetings from the North! This short, but sweet SWM is looking for the
perfect SWF to share the really, really, (incredibly) long winter nights. Sure,
I may be only three feet tall, but I've got size where it matters...my heart! The lady of my dreams will be similar in height to myself, and will be loving, and ambitious! I'm
looking for a lasting relationship...no brief, casual flings. As I am currently leading a hostile take over bid here at the North Pole, my perfect woman will understand that I may be late getting home some nights. If my bid succeeds, she must be prepared for her role as the new Santa's wife. In this role, she will need to be an outstanding baker, with skills in beard trimming and animal husbandry, as well. She must also be able to entertain herself on those long, lonely Christmas Eve nights. Plus, a nice rack wouldn't hurt.
Please call.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice rack. Hahahaha!

Cary McNeal said...

I bet he makes cunnilingus interesting.

Anonymous said...

Ewwww! Flavor saver.

Julie said...

Well, I'll say this for Roger--he breathes new life into the ho-hum offer of a mustache ride.

Love the blog!

Cary McNeal said...

god i love it when women say dirty things like "mustache ride"

makes me wanna grow one..

Dr Zibbs said...

He needs some bells on the ends.

Cary McNeal said...

Time for an update, ladies! Don't let the blog die. Please.

Frank Irwin said...

Yeah, what Cary said. I just found this today. Good stuff!